101 Romantic Gestures, Appreciative Actions, and Ways to Say I Love You
Show your love and appreciation to your spouse or significant other with ideas such as gifts, couples activities, loving gestures, and romantic things to do.
- Take a dinner cruise or sunset cruise.
- Book a couple's massage at a local spa.
- Take a helicopter tour or hot air balloon ride together.
- Look at old photographs and take new ones as a couple.
- Have your partner's name temporarily tattooed on your body.
- Take a sightseeing trip through your own city.
- Schedule a play date (play pool, laser tag, miniature golf, bowling).
- Go camping, sleep in a tent, build a fire, make S'mores.
- Stargaze with a bottle of wine, have a star named after your mate.
- Win her (or him) a prize at an arcade or amusement park.
- Snuggle during a horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Admire his muscular physique / compliment her incomparable beauty.
- Go on a bicycle, paddleboat, or gondola ride.
- Have a message displayed on a billboard, newspaper, or big screen.
- Stock the fridge or a care package with your partner's favorite treats.
- Send a sexy text or leave a romantic computer screens aver message.
- Feed each other fruit, cake, anything (add whipped cream or fondue).
- Serve your babe breakfast in bed.
- Shave his face / paint her nails.
- Make up a holiday and celebrate it.
- Try out a new restaurant together.
- Call up a local radio station and dedicate a song to your honey.
- Give your special someone a personalized gift.
- Open the door and pull out her chair / get him a drink and a magazine.
- Leave a sexy love note in the dressing area or on the bathroom mirror.
- Play strip poker (or strip Scrabble, Tic-Tac-Toe, Twister, whatever).
- Share an ice cream cone, frozen yogurt, or gelato.
- Take him to a sporting event / go shopping with her.
- Meet for happy hour (or create one at home).
- Go for a walk in the park or botanical gardens, hold hands.
- Blow kisses from across the room.
- Learn to say
I love you in different languages.
- Dress up for a romantic dinner at home (or don't dress at all).
- Do one of your partner's chores (or pay to have it done).
- Have a pillow fight, wrestling match, or water gun fight.
- Wash his car / fill her gas tank and have the brakes checked.
- Show off your moves on the dance floor (or take a dance class).
- Volunteer in the community or participate in a hobby together.
- Do something that would be particularly meaningful to your significant other.
- Establish flattering pet names for one another.
- Make up secret codes to use in public places.
- Praise your partner in front of others.
- Clean the house together ... naked.
- Make a toast with a glass of wine at an area vineyard or wine lounge.
- Shop for groceries together.
- Cook a meal together using your partner's favorite foods.
- Find a quiet patio, share a drink, talk about your future together.
- Drive through an affluent part of town to look at dream houses together.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset together.
- Take a tour or class together.
- Watch airplanes take off at the airport and talk about fun destinations.
- Have fun at a NASCAR race, dirt track car race, or demolition derby.
- Go to a dinner theater, mystery dinner, or movie grill.
- Pick fresh fruit together from a tree at a nearby farm or orchard.
- Monkey around at an area zoo or aquarium.
- Have recess at a playground (and take a jar of bubbles for extra fun).
- Plan an extended vacation trip together.
- Test drive dream cars, rent a motorcycle, lease an exotic car.
- Wander through an art gallery, museum, or public art walk.
- Write personal love letters to one another.
- Play a humorous game of sexy mad libs.
- Embark on an adventure (rock climbing, go karts, batting cages, etc).
- Fly kites together or play Frisbee barefoot in the grass.
- Tell some funny jokes or go to a comedy club.
- Make a list or slideshow of your favorite romantic memories together.
- Watch a classic, romantic, or sexy film together.
- Go roller skating, roller blading, or ice skating together.
- Buy sexy lingerie or undergarments, model the purchases afterward.
- Go to a drive-in cinema or movie theater, sit in the back, neck.
- Read a book of common interest aloud together.
- Arrange a romantic picnic (indoors or out).
- Take a candlelit shower or bubble bath, shampoo one another's hair.
- Read a poem or love story (or write one).
- Recreate your first date.
- Skydive or bungee jump together.
- Go hiking or horseback riding.
- Coordinate a sexy rendezvous at an area hotel.
- Put your best flirting techniques into action.
- Rub her hair / rub his feet.
- Create a handmade card.
- Sing love songs to one another (or a duet at a karaoke bar).
- Go skinny dipping.
- Check out books from the library and read together.
- Get frisky in an unusual place.
- Take a road trip by car, bus, or train, or take a cruise on a love boat.
- Scatter rose petals (or heart-shaped candies) on the bed.
- Give a full body massage.
- Enjoy the theater, symphony, ballet, or opera together.
- Create a video of a favorite love song.
- Make out in the rain.
- Make a list of things you like about each other and/or are grateful for.
- See a concert together at a live music venue.
- Make a mix tape or playlist.
- Shop for sexy adult toys (or search online if you'd like to be discreet).
- Wake your lover up with kisses ... all over.
- Talk dirty or share an erotic fantasy.
- Prepare a setup of nyotaimori or nantaimori (naked sushi).
- Pretend to be strangers and pick each other up at a bar.
- Get creative with a body paint kit and make body imprint portraits.
- Make love outdoors.
- And lastly ... who doesn't still like a good handmade coupon book?
MORE ON THE FLASH LIST
The latest breaking news and top stories in the areas of arts, dining, culture, movies, music, and sports.
Car and Truck News
Coverage of the automobile industry including car reviews, vehicle news, and road trip ideas.
Not everything in town that you could do, but events that you definitely should consider.
How this concessionaire rose to success and is taking his food concepts nationwide.
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
Young-at-heart pals discover this all-new minivan offers grown-up features for the kid in you.
- Ways to Say I Love You